BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Wednesday, November 11

An Eclectic and Colourful Living Room...

It's really, really hot here at the moment, and my internet connection has been playing intensive hide and seek with me for the last couple of weeks, so to simplify I've plucked out a favourite photo I've had on ice for a while to share.

I just adore the colours in this shot, and now I'm even more inspired to keep hunting for the elusive 'just right' cushions I've been hoping to find for my two new living room armchairs!



Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be with a new internet provider and back on track after months (and in particular recent weeks) of unreliable connection.

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Take A Look At These Other Cushion Posts:
Limited Edition Cushion Art By Catalina Estrada
The Instant Magic Of Cushions

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails